Port Authority Stretch Performance Gaiter- Rocky Mountain IV
- Multifunctional, versatile face covering can be used as a headband, neckerchief, hood and sun guard. Pull over head, arrange at neck and pull up to cover head and face as desired.
- 95/5 poly/spandex
- UPF rating of 50+
- Dimensions: 19" x 9.5"
- Machine washable
- Incorporates HeiQ Viroblock treatment into the fabric.
(HeiQ is a Swiss-based provider of antiviral and antibacterial solutions.)
- Not recommended for use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected and where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high.
- The product has not been FDA cleared or approved.
- May be used when FDA-cleared masks are unavailable.
- The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by HCP as PPE to help prevent the spread of infection or illness in healthcare settings and by the general public to help slow the spread of the virus during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.